Competitors' Guest Post + Niche Edit Combo !
of your Competitors in Top 20 SERP for your Primary Keyword
to acquire at least 2 Guest Posts + 3 Niche Edits (5 Referring Domains)!
6 Steps for our Blogger Outreach Combo Service
Scraping Blog Posts
For Niche Edits (link insertion), we'll scrape hundreds of blog post URLs related to your keyword. For Guest Posts, we'll dig out blogger outreach opportunities already availed by your competitors in top 10 SERP.
Ahrefs Metrics Filtering
We'll filter them based on your ordered package (DR & RD for Niche Edits & Traffic for Guest Posts). We'll also remove URLs from Domains you already have acquired backlink from by filtering against your website's Referring Domains list.
Content Creation & Outreaching
Finally, with our 800 to 1K words article ready, we'll contact each of the webmasters for guest posting and link insertion in existing niche-relevant post. We'll at least close deals with 5 websites (2 Guest Posts + 3 Niche Edits).
10 Manual Web 2.0 Properties
We'll make 10 Handmade & Indexed Web 2.0 Properties to boost your Guest Post & Niche Edit links in 1st Tier.
250+ PBN LInks
We'll also blast 250+ PBN links to charge high authority Web 2.0 Properties in Tier-2 with DA:10+ with indexing rate of up to 40%.
You will get complete live URL report for Tier-1 & Tier-2 along with the proof for Guest Post Domains linking your Competitors.
In 2020, Only Backlinks from Niche Domain (with Organic Traffic) Work!
The sign of Google loving a website is its visibility in organic search on keywords with search volume. Another sign is its niche relevancy feature. We only pick websites that have decent amount of organic traffic 100+ as proven by Ahrefs tool. We also ensure that the website is not only made for the purpose of selling guest posts.
Our Plans & Packages
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. What is the difference between Guest Post Outreaching & Niche Edit / Link Insertion Outreaching?
2. Will link insertion be in a niche relevant page, domain or both?
3. How would I know that the Guest Post link you create is from the domain already acquired by my competitor?
4. What would you do if you can't provide me Guest Post link based on competitive backlinks' data?
5. 'Three' Niche Edits and 'Two`` Guest Posts means links from 5 Unique Domains?
6. How can I be assured that I don't get link from the domain I already had backlink from?
7. What is DR as metrics? Why do you prefer it over DA?
8. What is RD as metrics?
9. What is Organic Traffic as metrics?
10. What would I receive as a Service Delivery Report?
1. Live URLs of Guest Posts linking to your Website
2. Live URLs of your Guest Post Domain Linking your Competitors as Proof
(80% of cases we can acquire such links in most of the niches)
3. Live URLs of Niche Edited Pages where your Link is Inserted.
4. Live Web 2.0 Links Pointing towards Guest Post and Niche Edited Pages.
Note: We are unable to provide you with the report of 3rd Tier PBN links to secure the network, however you may check them later using external tools like Ahrefs, Moz or Semrush.